It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:35 am
Board index » Hair Removal » Laser Hair Removal Forum

Author
Search for:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm 
Hi I wanted to get Brazilian laser hair removal but my local laser hair removal place does not perform this and actually tried to convince me not to get it because according to them it does not look nice when you're older? Has anyone gotten this and what is your opinion? They offered to do the hair just on top but should I go somewhere else for a full brazilian?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 am 
This is a personal choice. If you think that in 20-30 years you won't change your mind, then go for it. Most people do change their mind about a lot of things. Think about older people who got tattoos when they were younger and trends were different. I always recommend to stay on the safe side just in case, but in the end it's up to you.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 am 
I personally think the Brazilian is a bit creepy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 am 
[quote="nmnewbie"]Hi I wanted to get Brazilian laser hair removal but my local laser hair removal place does not perform this and actually tried to convince me not to get it because according to them it does not look nice when you're older? Has anyone gotten this and what is your opinion? They offered to do the hair just on top but should I go somewhere else for a full brazilian?[/quote]

If you are not too sure of getting a permanent treatment, perhaps go for waxing first then see and feel yourself if you are comfortable with it? IMHO.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 am 
I actually purchased the Brazilian laser treatment 2 years ago. It was a total of 8 treatments and I think I'm on #7. Its pretty uncomfortable but definitely bearable especially if hair in that area is a major problem for you. I will say though that even after 7 treatments the hair in that area for me has only thinned but it is not gone. Not only is it not gone but the issue i was having (hair bumps) got worse in my opinion after shaving the area. I'd say if you can tolerate continuing to shave or wax save your money because its more of a let down when you waste that type of money to not see the results you were anticipating.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 am 
Niqui, please read our FAQs. You should have much better results after 7 treatments on this easy-to-treat area. It is likely that your clinic is not using the best machine and/or settings on you.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:57 pm 
Yes, styles and trends change, but what are the chances that hairy private parts are actually going to be "in style"? It is definitely a personal choice that you should do for your own reasons. I have had it done and absolutely love it. It just gives a sense of being wellgroomed and makes me feel a bit cleaner at times.

I for one can tell you now that I will never look back and wish I had my pubic hair back!! Goodbye pubes, you will NOT be missed!

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:49 am 
Laser technology is used in medical treatments rapidly. Hair removal area is one of them. It is easy and effective.

Profile WWW  

Board index » Hair Removal » Laser Hair Removal Forum

Jump to: